Installing an irrigation system is more than just digging a hole and placing something in the ground. When it comes time to start digging up spots in a yard for something like an irrigation system to be installed, it takes a lot of real groundwork before everything is up and running.
Before shovels even hit the ground, we will go through the permit process, making sure all county codes and state laws are followed to a tee. Along with going through the proper permit procedure, we also provide any blueprints needed for the mapping of a to-be-installed irrigation system. While mapping out where everything will be, we work around any buried cables or underground lines that happen to be there already. This guarantees that any other services will not be disrupted by our installation.
Installing your new irrigation system has a lot to it and can seem a bit overwhelming but be assured that our specialists are here to handle the task. What you can expect in the installation progress is;
- Flagged indicators of where sprinklers heads, trenches, and valves are located
- Any size pump installation that will include a suction line
- All water timers are set to specific water regulations by county
- Taps into water service line and will have a mainline installed as well as lateral trenching
- Full system flush to rid entire system of any debris
- Installs include a pressurized vacuum breaker which prevents backflow
- Service includes final walk-through with the client to go over all installation procedures and to show the outcome
These are just some of what we offer in our full irrigation system installment. Trust Nick’s Fix It to provide you with the right installation for the long haul.
If you are in Central Florida and are looking for irrigation installation services, please call (407) 404-4004 or use our online contact form to send us a message.